Monday, December 14, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009!

What a great day! My sisters, Lezlie and Allyson, and my brother, Grant, were all at Mom and Dad's with their families for Thanksgiving Day! We ate at the club house in Mom and Dad's development, which made it wonderful for everyone. No preparation and no clean up! We just got to enjoy each other's company! FUN, FUN, FUN!!!

My AWESOME mom and dad!! Aren't they SO cute?!

Me, Allyson and Lezlie with my parents.

Me and John.

Grant, Tanya and their darling family!

Alyssa and her cousin, Sarah!

Kate with her cousin, Madi!

Abby is enjoying her dessert WAY too much!

My brother, Grant, with us girls.

My mom and dad with a few of their grandchildren!

Our family with my mom and dad!

Our family!



The next day, John and I got on a plane and headed to Utah to celebrate John's mom's 60th birthday! It was a great trip! We went to Temple Square in Salt Lake City to see the lights! We saw John's aunt and uncle who are there on a mission! The next day John's parents, all of his siblings and their spouses were able to spend a beautiful day in the Draper Temple! It was so special! I hope and pray that someday I will be able to spend the day in the temple with my beautiful daughters! John's mom, Carolyn, is a wonderful person! I couldn't ask for a better mother in law! She is an awesome mom and grandma! Happy Birthday, Carolyn!!!

Me and John at Temple Square with Aunt Cheri!

John's whole family in front of the Draper Temple! What an awesome day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Okay. Those pictures are so scary! I totally glanced at it and I was like, holy crap! My mommy looks like me! That was nuts! I'm glad you guys had fun though! I'm so sad I couldn't be there :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great family pictures at Thanksgiving - such cute cousins! It was a great few days here in Utah. Thanks so much for coming and helping to make my birthday such a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete