Sunday, March 1, 2009

Jonas Brother, High School Musical and Daddy Daughter Dates...Could it get any better?!

This week was fairly uneventful.  I started my training group for a half marathon that we will do in May.  It is a bummer because I am in physical therapy for my foot and I can't run...at all!!  I am just a cheerleader for our group right now.  Hopefully, I will be able to start running in the next few weeks!  


John took Katelyn to Heavenly to go snowboarding. They went up on Friday night and put in a day on the slopes on Saturday. They had a great time together.  Daddy-daughter dates are the best!

















Samantha took Abby to see High School Musical on Ice.  John got us tickets in the "box" that his company owns.  We were so excited, but when we got there, we realized that the seats were great for the hockey games...not so good for ice shows.  All the equipment blocked our view.  I was able to sweet talk one of the ushers into letting us sit in some empty seats close to the front.  The seats were great!  The show was so much fun and we got to see Corbin Bleu in concert afterwards!  Abby had a wonderful time with her best friend, Kayla.  Abby was very excited because she is in charge of Mickey, her class mascot this week. She couldn't wait to take him to HSM on Ice...he loved it! :)







Alyssa had a fun weekend, spending Friday night at a friends house.  On Saturday night Kate and Alyssa went to see the Jonas Brother's 3D.  It is the same concert that they saw this summer. They had a fun time remembering how much fun the real concert was and how great it was to meet the Jonas Brother in real life!  

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like everyone had a fun weekend. Hope your foot gets better. We miss you! Love you lots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a cute family! I'm excited for you to run another half, I signed me and Brian up for the half in SLC without him knowing... ha ha! Hopefully he likes it :)

    ReplyDelete